BEAUTUTES.COM EBAY AUCTION UTE DECALS & STICKERS

300 CUSTOM MADE AND CUSTOM DESIGNED UTE STICKERS AND DECALS

z
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Hobbies

Beaut Member Riddick is on a distinguished road Riddick's Avatar

My Hobbies

I actually have got a few hobbies now.
    My best one is Photography. The wife bought me a dSLR so I could get some good shots at our sons wedding and I did get quite a few of them.
    Next is 18th Scale model cars. I collect the classic cars ones so far, but there is no real reason why this brand. So far I have got 6 of them. All are the Kelly boys cars. The reason why these is because they are from here.
    I also collect coins, mainly our coins but if I get a forgein one I will put it in my collection.
    The last one isn't so much as me collecting them it is the fact that I can gathering them in the view that maybe oneday one of the Grandies will take it up. And this is Stamps.
    I have got a tin full of them and on my second tin now.

Beaut Member Riddick is on a distinguished road Riddick's Avatar

Re: My Hobbies

My hobbies are still the same and will always remain the same I think.
    I think my photography is getting a little better and to the point where I looked at phots for our sons wedding.
    I compaired the ones I took with the ones the professional photographer took and I couldn't see much difference.
    But in late March 2012 it will get a real workout once more.
    We are going over to Port Pirie to see our son who has been transfered there with the cops.
    But what the main reason is that him and his wife have just had our 3rd grandkids.
    They had a little boy who is our 1st grandkid that is a boy but he is number 3 for us now.
    And he is the 1st on her side.
    So I will be clicking away taking as many shots as I can of our new little lad.
    We have not seen him yet so it will be great to see him for real and not by phone pictures.

I have said that nothing has changed but it has, as the Kelly boys will not be in Holdens after the end of this years racing.
    They are going into Nissans and I am afraid to say i just can't follow them.
    Maybe I might buy the first model but after that they are on their own.
    So I will have to find a Holden team to follow soon.
    I will say I want one Ford in my collection and this is a Phase 3 GTHO and I want the yellow one.

Newbie Hammer is on a distinguished road Hammer's Avatar

Re: My Hobbies

Gonna just up and add to this thread here.
    My hobbies include but probably aren't limited to: Annoying people I don't like, metalworking, fixing things and just generally being a useless POS on the internet when I'm not doing something meaningful like learning or sleeping.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information